I feel honored, truly, to be your photographer.
I don't take your choice lightly. I've been in your shoes. I know how important your wedding photos are. They're frankly THE most important thing you will pay for on your wedding day. Other than your memories, they're what last as a keepsake for generations to come. I want you to be able to look at your images and remember the feelings, the details and all the moments. My personal wedding album sits on our coffee table and is one of my most cherished items owned. I love love and wake up every day in disbelief that it is my job to capture love stories.
The same goes for portrait sessions. I have bought the outfits, paid the photographer and tried to wrestle my kids into the cute outfits. Photographs aren't something most decide to do on a whim and it takes some work to make it happen. I'm here to help-- this is meant to be a stress free and memorable experience for you. I want your photos -no matter what the occasion- to be everything you want & more. My own home is filled with pictures of our life that capture all the different stages. I love that I can easily reminisce about where we were in life at that moment. I want you to have your moments frozen in time as well, you deserve it. Memories are everything and capturing them is one of my core joys. I strive to connect with all of my clients on a real level, what's important to you- is important to me.
"Connection is the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, valued and heard". -Brene Brown
- Girl mom x2.
- I love a good podcast, inspirational or educational.
- I am married to the guy of all guys. 12 years in and he's still my favorite person on the planet.
- Accurately fits oldest child/type A description. Need help staying organized? I got you.
- My favorite "me time" is spent decorating my house, reading or on "Island Time" aka a beach.
- I shamelessly document my personal life as well- memories are everything to me. I currently have 47,844 photos on my phone & counting. Mostly of my kids and cows. Not an exaggeration. :-)